We believe the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, to be the
only true rule of faith and practice. We hold it to be wholly and
verbally given by God and therefore without error in all of its
WE BELIEVE IN:
- One God who exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ, the Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit and
born of the Virgin Mary.
- The Deity and Personality of the Holy Spirit.
- The creation of man by a direct act of God, man’s fall into sin and
the resulting corruption of the human race.
- The provision of Redemption for all men through the death of the
Lord Jesus Christ upon the cross.
- The necessity of Repentance, including godly sorrow for sin and
reformation of life.
- Regeneration through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Justification by grace through faith of all who believe.
- Sanctification by the Holy Spirit, producing holiness of heart and
- The Resurrection of the dead and conscious future existence of all
- The Second Coming of Christ in power and glory
- The future Judgment of both the just and unjust issuing eternal
rewards and punishment of all men.
- The Church which is instituted by Christ and composed of all
believers in Christ as Savior.
What I Should Know, Page 6